FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
My Price $299.00 Fountain Pen New, Never used, Never inked…
My Price $199.00 ROLLER BALL New, Never used
My Price $449 for BOTH Fountain Pen AND Roller Ball -2 Taxi Cabs and 2 Boxes
Please click the above image and scroll thru additional images
This VERY RARE SPECIAL EDITION Fountain Pen set was made in France circa 1995 - 1996. COLLECTIBLE!!
The Eversharp company (like many Pen companies of the period) had a revival in the mid 1990's. Using the classic designs of the old, Eversharp began offering new creations. One of those was the Eversharp Skyline Yellow Cab, inspired by the 1936 Ford V8 Taxicab.
This special edition is based on a solid yellow resin barrel and cap, with gold electroplated fittings. The words "YELLOW CAB" are printed around the lower portion of the cap along with a traditional checkerboard pattern.
The refill system is accessed by unscrewing the blind cap which allows access to the captive converter.
I have been told that the Converter can be removed in order to be cleaned AND in order to accept Parker style refills.
Length 5 1/4 in (13.5 cm) capped
Length 5 3/4 in (14.5 cm) posted
The Yellow Cab toy model is a die-cast and plastic model of the 1936 Ford V8 Taxicab , produced by Solido, a French manufacturer of die cast model cars and trucks based in Oulins, Anet, France, 40 miles west of Paris.
I am told the Yellow Cab toy model is itself a collector’s item, as it too is very rare.
Nib: 14ct 585 Gold – Medium
Filler: Piston aka captive converter (under blind cap) or PARKER REFILLS
Barrel and cap – solid yellow resin
Blind Cap – has threaded metal insert
Comes with Fountain Pen, Taxi Cab, and Box.
Roller Ball comes with Taxi Cab and Box.
Please note the box has a very small imperfection/indentation in one corner (see images)
My Price is $299 plus $25 CONUS (big box) , International to be calculated.
Zelle, Venmo, PopMoney, Paypal
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size Other(s), see description
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - New Hampshire
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes