FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
I've reduced the prices on the remaining pieces. Please have a look!
I have ten very nice pens for sale, including some stubs and other nice nibs. Please have a look! Please add $7 for insured USPS Priority Mail shipping, no matter how many pens you chose. Overseas shipping at cost. Payment by Paypal, feel free to message with any questions.
1. Aurora Archivi Storici, Black/Gold, 14K M Nib, C/C Filler- This is a really nice pen, a new Aurora but made from NOS parts. So basically a modern classic. Hooded 14k medium nib which has some nice spring and lays down a wet line. The black barrel appears to be made of makrolon- the same material as the Lamy 2000. The cap is gold plated, brushed finish, with a polished clip. It's a nice vintage look, and the nib has a vintage sort of feel. Neat pen, great writer. It takes an Aurora cartridge, and will take the Trik-Trak converter, though I understand that a Parker converter will also fit. Comes with box and papers. Inked once to test, otherwise new and looks it. SOLD!
2. Montegrappa Parola, Red, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- Bright red Montegrappa Parola with white metal trim and a medium nib that I think runs just a little on the fine side. Nice pen, sort of a rounded version of the Nero Uno. The nib is a crisp medium, runs a little fine, and has nice inkflow. The pen has been inked to test, not carried though, and appears brand new. Pen comes with all boxes and papers but no converter. $225 new. SOLD!
3. Laban Grecian, Burgundy, SS B Nib, C/C Filler- This is a lovely design from Laban, with a classic feel to it and a really beautiful marbled black and burgundy resin. The gold plated trim completes the vintage look. The nib is a very smooth, firm two tones stainless broad with good ink flow. This is a really attractive pen, very similar to the burgundy Leonardo I just picked up, which will be replacing this guy in the collection. The pen is NM, and comes complete with all boxes and paperwork. Retail is $130. I'd like $55 for this guy. SOLD!
4. TWSBI Classic, White, SS 1.1 Stub Nib, Piston Filler- This is the TWSBI Classic style fountain pen in white with stainless steel trim. This is a great color. The pen is a piston filler and includes an ink view window. The nib is a super smooth, crisp writing 1.1 stub. This pen was designed to post. The pen has been inked and used briefly but you would never know by looking at it- it looks new. Box and papers included. $40 SOLD!
5. Sheaffer Intensity Ferrari, Carbon Fiber, SS Broad Nib, C/C Filler- Very nice looking Sheaffer Ferrari fountain pen in the Intensity style, with a carbon fiber finish and chrome plated trim. The pen has a very nice, quality feel to it. The broad nib is super smooth, broad, and a very wet writer. Has been inked to test, is otherwise brand new. Comes with box, papers, and Sheaffer converter. SOLD!
6. Conklin Heritage Sleeve Filler, Grey, Stainless Stub Nib, Sleeve Filler- This is one of Conklin's more recent releases. Nice chunky size, cool swirled grey acrylic, and an unusual filling system. You unscrew the barrel at the section and it slides back, revealing a pressure bar to fill the sac. This pen is made in Italy, I'm not sure by whom. Nice full sized crisp and wet stub nib. Pen has been inked once, is in new condition, and comes with all boxes and papers. SOLD!
7. PenBBS 309, Pink/Blue, SS Fine Nib, Piston Filler- This is a nice pen, from the Chinese brand PenBBS. It's a surprisingly high quality piece for the price. The cap, section, and turning knob are a nice pink with blue swirled plastic, and the barrel is clear. The piston filling mechanism works smoothly, as does the nib, which is a fine nib that is surprisingly smooth and has good ink flow. The pen is somewhat akin to the TWSBIs because it can be disassembled for cleaning. Has been inked and then cleaned, looks new. Comes with a fairly cheap, generic box. SOLD!
8. Cross, White, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- This is a nice, substantial, white plastic Cross fountain pen with stainless steel trim and medium nib. This pen appears new and unused. No box, papers, or converter. $15 NOW $12
9. Wing Sung 3008, Blue, SS F Nib, Piston Filler- This is a fun pen, sort of a knock off of the TWSBI 580 AL. The quality isn't quite there, but it's a very usable pen. I have another inked, and it's a surprisingly nice writer with a bit of spring. This one is brand new, and comes with a clear tube type box. $5 NOW $4
10. Jinhao X750, Black Stardust, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- This is a fun pen, good quality and heft for a cheap pen. Black lacquer with a shimmering silver dust type of finish. Smooth medium nib. I don't know if this one has been inked or not. I had a few of these. No box or papers. Looks new. $5 SOLD!
First email gets 'em. Payment by Paypal. Please add $7 for insured USPS Priority Mail shipping within the US, no matter how many pens you buy. So feel free to mix and match. Overseas shipping available at cost. I visit Canada frequently so can make arrangements for that as well. Feel free to message with any questions. Thanks for looking!
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size Other(s), see description
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - Pennsylvania
- Shipping To Other or combination(see description)
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes