The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Onoto Magna Classic Mandarin Yellow & Silver For Sale

Price - $600.00

Time Left - 85 Days, 13 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

100% genuine Onoto Magna Classic Mandarin Yellow & Silver fountain pen.

This is the 021/999  Limited Edition, from 2016, which features:
i)   #7 solid gold 18K nib, bitone (yellow gold and rhodiated gold), in M (medium) size
ii)   solid sterling silver rings and body finial, and silver plated cap finial and clip
iii)  32g version

From the official website (onoto.com): "This distinctive fountain pen in highly polished yellow acrylic is complemented by sterling silver and silver-plated fittings. Since 1905, classic craftsman-made Onoto fountain pens have been cherished for their reliability, their innovation and their style in every corner of the world."  Sterling silver official hallmarks on cap´s middle ring.

The pen is NEW, never used.  It is delivered to you in pristine condition, same as from factory.  Please note the tip of the nib has been dipped to provide a writing sample, then of course thoroughly cleaned and stored back.

Comes complete with:
1)  all boxes: outer (cardboard) and inner (precious piano finish, highly polished and lacquered)
2)  all documents, including Lifetime Guarantee, Certificate of Authenticity, Registration Card
3)  Onoto brochures
4)  Onoto polishing cloth

Due to my ignorance about successful upload of photographs from my computer, and due as well to the FPN "special" methods (perhaps you have found the same difficulties and problems when trying to upload something to the FPN) I have been able to attach here only one picture, but more photos are available at my eBay listing 173630122050  (there the uploading is simple and easy).

My simple policy is "what you see is what you get".  Review my 100% positive feedback, if you wish.

Standard price: 779USD + S&H
My price: 600USD, FREE SHIPMENT INCLUDED!

IMPORTANT: this is a final sale, so no returns. Feel free to ask me anything you may want to know prior to purchase .

REGISTERED AND TRACKED SHIPMENT, safely packaged in a parcel made to travel.
Thank you for reading this!

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info LE and Serial number info added
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Spain
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info