The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

John Holland Nib & Feed Repousse Eyedropper Pen For Sale

Price - $250.00

Time Left - 28 Days, 3 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Hello All!

Available is a c.1900-1915 eyedropper pen with John Holland nib and Hollands patented elastic fissure feed. I havent write-tested so I cant comment on smoothness. I havent removed the nib, so havent seen the size (although it looks like the top of a 13 is just visible).

I will confess to being a bit out of my element on this pen, both in age and maker. Ive recently spoken with Jack Leone about this pen and he tells me that this pen was likely assembled in a jewelry store (as was common practice) from a Holland nib and feed paired with a generic cap and barrel. All I have done is given it a light cleaning/polishing.

The section has some visible markings. This pen displays brassing that Im told is common, but is free of dents which is a nice plus!

Overall, a very pretty pen for having already gotten through its first century!

$250 shipped CONUS (we can talk about elsewhere). If you feel Im off on price, offers are always welcome!

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size F (Fine)
  • Restoration status Restored - Work carried out by non-professional

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Texas
  • Shipping To USA, continental

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info