FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
I have a very rare Mint Boxed NOS Montblanc 14 in Fine nib for sale.
Condition: Perfect Condition, New Old Stock (NOS), Boxed, Mint, Never Used
Nib: 18K Gold "Butterfly" Fine
Filling System: Piston Filler
Background: The Montblanc 14 is produced from 1959. In 1959, the Montblanc line was redisigned, 142, 144 and 146 are retired, instead Montblanc was offering:
12 (plastic, looked a bit like the Parker 45 and had a triangular capband)
14 (plastic, see above)
72 (with rolled gold cap)
74 (with rolled gold cap)
82 (with rolled gold cap and barrel)
84 (with rolled gold cap and barrel)
92 (in 14 carat solid gold cap and barrel)
94 (in 14 carat solid gold cap and barrel)
22 (with 14 ct gold nib and two cap rings)
24 (with 14 ct gold nib and two cap rings)
32 (with 14 ct gold nib and one cap ring)
34 (with 14 ct gold nib and one cap ring)
31 (with steel nib)
32S (with steel nib, silver clip and cap ring)
34S (with steel nib, silver clip and cap ring)
31D (with "manifold" nib)
32P (cartridge filling system)
34P (cartridge filling system)
For the background information for this series, please check this post: http://www.fountainp...s/#entry3900827.
The Montblanc 14 is produced from 1959. As for the "14", "1" stands for "Meisterstück range" (highest), "4" stands for large size model.
For example, a Montblanc 32 is bascially the same structure, just in regular size, similar with 144/146/149 naming system.
Here is a review video for the Montblanc 32, which is a smaller version of 34. -->
The unique thing about Montblanc 34/32 is the "Intarsia" nib, you can check the video or check the reviews. -->http://www.fountainp...c-12-22-and-32/
The Montblanc 12 is hard to find, the Montblanc 14 is rarer, especially one like this in Mint condition with sticker on barrel.
For those who are interested about the 1960's Montblanc lines, you can check -->http://montblanc.par.../montblanc.html
And also a video comparing the 14/24/32/34 -->
Detail: 1. The pen is in absolutely Mint NOS condition, comes with label and little banner.
2. The unique "Butterfly" nib is just lovely, perfect condition, never touched.
3. Clear amber ink window (unique to 12/14 series), easy to check how much ink is still available, very useful.
4. The pen remain in Mint condition and the piston filling system was not restored, I can restore it for free.
5. Equipped with late production feed collar (possibly made of hard rubber), improving nib flow. New version is black collar, compared to the old version (clear), the new version is completely open on the back end, while the older version is half open, the new version allow better flow.
Shipping & Other
1. The pens cannot be returned once it was inked or used, please contact me if you have any questions.
2. For US buyers, shipping is 6 bucks for Fedex Overnight, this is a special offer.
3. For buyers around the world, the shipping starts from 15 USD for United States Postal Service (USPS) first class shipping.
I ask for 300 USD for this pen.
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size F (Fine)
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - Illinois
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes