FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
I have quite a rare pen for sale today.
Please note this is the Namiki Falcon, not the Pilot Falon.
Essentially the same pen, but it was rebranded a few years ago, so now you cannot buy a Namiki Falcon anymore, only a Pilot Falcon. I will emphasise again it's essentially the same pen with some very minor changes, for example the cap band has NAMIKI engraved into it, now it's PILOT engraved into the cap band.
This is the famous Namiki Falcon in black resin, personally ground by nibmeister John Mottishaw into a Spencerian grind.
It's a rare bird indeed.
Barely used, condition is near-mint.
Selling because I honestly don't have the skill to use it.
Please note this is NOT a beginner's pen. You will not be able to use it properly unless you at least have some basic skills with using it for Spencerian. It is as fine (and scratchy) as a Lenoardt 40 or a Nikko G nib.
Looking for USD
255 235, inclusive of worldwide shipping with tracking, insurance, and signature delivery, delivered most places worldwide in 4-6 working days.
Open to negotiation and/or trades + cash.
Buy with confidence. I have been registered on FPN since 2014, and have 60+ successful trades on FPN since. I have a feedback score of 20+ which is 100% positive. (Reason why I don't have a feedback score of 60+ is because FPN rolled out the feedback system only about 2 years ago, a lot of my previous trades happened prior to that.) If in doubt, feel free to click on my profile picture and check out my Feedback!
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size XXF / EEF (Extra-Extra Fine)
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From United Kingdom
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes