The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Writing Themed Box For Five Pens Plus A Compartment Sold

Price - $45.00

Time Left - 23 Days, 12 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Here’s a box that would be great on a desk. I’ve fitted it out to hold five pens, plus having a compartment for small items (ink cartridges, paper clips, etc.). Artwork inside the lid and on the lid uses vintage postcards and postmarks to establish a writing theme.

The box itself is quite nicely made, with box jointed corners and high quality cedar wood inside. It has good hinges and a latch to keep things secure. It measures 6 5/8 inches wide, 11 inches from front to back, and 1 1/4 inches deep.  A 2mm thick foam pad on the bottom inhibits sliding and scratching.

I’ve fitted a pen tray lined in flocked Hunter Green velour to hold five pens, each up to 6 3/4 inches long (you can see in the pictures that the Montblanc 149 fits with plenty of room to spare). I added a matched cedar divider to separate the pen tray from a felt lined compartment that measures 4 3/4 inches by 2 inches by 7/8 inch deep.
This box with a Writing Theme is priced at $45 plus actual mailing cost.

If you are interested, please email me at BamaPen@jehubbard.com and include your location or ZIP Code so that I can provide an accurate mailing cost quote.

I accept payment by PayPal or I can email an invoice which you can pay with a card if you prefer.

I mail by USPS Priority Mail in the US and by USPS International First Class Package outside the US.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model No, not a pen, N/A
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info Not a pen, N/A
  • Nib Size Not a fountain pen
  • Restoration status Not Applicable - Not a pen

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Not Applicable - Not a pen
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Alabama
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info