The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Sailor Pro Gear, Lamy 2000, Aurora Optima, Sheaffer Cadet For Sale

Price - $1,125.00

Time Left - 79 Days, 12 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I’m selling a few pens to make room (physically and fiscally) for recent show purchases. All shipping is USPS fully insured, and I ship the day after payment.  Pens shown in Photos Left to Right

Pen No. 1.  MonteVerde Denali from the Mountain Series.  A large, very attractive pen.  Comes with converter and original boxes.  New, uninked.  Medium nib.  $39 plus $7 priority shipping CONUS.

Pen No. 2 Aurora Optima Flex 2018 release with the new Aurora fine flex nib.  New, uninked in original boxes.  This is the dark blue version, although it looks lighter in my photos.  I bought several colors, and then realized that you actually can have too many of the same pen.  I’m keeping my green and my grey ones.  $460, plus $12 priority, insured shipping in CONUS, or $9 shipping if you don’t want the nice, heavy box.

Pen No. 3.  Lamy 2000 with B nib.  This pen was NOS, I inked it once and decided I liked my 2000 with a fine nib better, so this one is back on market.  The broad nib is very smooth, but I prefer my older, much used 2000 with the fine nib.  $140, plus $10 USPS Priority insured shipping in CONUS.

Pen No. 4 (FP+MP set) .  Sheaffer Cadet in Persian Blue.  Fountain pen has been resaced, and pencil works just as it should.  Pen is equipped with a 14K nib that loooks like a medium and writes smoothly.  A nice set for everyday or occasional use, has a fair number of micro scratches, but otherwise cosmetically nice and in very attractive color.  $33 for set, plus $6 priority USPS shipping in CONUS.

Pen No. 5  Sailor Ocean Pro Gear Slim.This is the newly released Sailor “Ocean” pro Gear slim model. 14K  Medium (H-M) nib.  I love the Pro Gear line, the full size uncapped and the Slim model capped.  I got a little over-eager when Sailor announced this color, and bought the full size and the Slim model.  I’m selling only one…whichever goes first.  Both are new in box, uninked and come with converter, cartridge and boxes. This slim model is $175.00  Priority USPS shipping in CONUS is $9.

Pen No 6.  Sailor Ocean Pro Gear Regular,  New, un inked in original box with converter and cartridge.  Equipped with 21 K Medium (H-M) nib.  $265.00 plus $11 priority shipping in CONUS. As noted above, whichever is bought first, the other will stay with me.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - North Carolina
  • Shipping To USA, continental

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info