The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Multiple Montblanc 149 For Sale

Price - $400.00

Time Left - 37 Days, 2 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Pen # 1 - Montblanc 149

•  Price - $400
  •  Feed - Round Ebonite with grooves
  •  Nib - 18C tri-color F/M nib Writing Sample
  •  Barrel - Single section
  •  Description - This pen is in very good shape. There is some minor flaking on the clip, a small scuff mark on the barrel due to posting and a tiny discoloration on the snow cap. The nib has even ink flow and is extremely smooth and firm. I have not experienced any issues with scratchiness or skipping with this pen.

Pen # 2 - Montblanc 149 SOLD
  • Price - $415
  • Feed - Round Ebonite with grooves
  • Nib - 18C tri-color F/M nib
  • Barrel - Single section
  • Description - Virtually identical to Pen #1. This pen is in very good shape, except for some minor flaking on the piston ring and a small scuff mark on the grip. The nib has even ink flow and is extremely smooth and firm. I have not experienced any issues with scratchiness or skipping with this pen.

Pen # 3 - Montblanc 149  I Broke the barrel of this pen and will be selling it for parts.
  • Price - $390
  • Feed - Plastic
  • Nib - 18C tri-color F nib with some spring. Ground by Greg Minuskin
  • Barrel - Single section
  • Description - This pen is in good shape and is a pleasure to use. It's also one of my daily writers, so it does have some micro-scratches due to age and use. No deep scratches, but it does have damage to the trim including some flaked gold plating on the cap. It has an excellent, springy nib that was ground to a F by Greg Minuskin. I have not experienced any issues with scratchiness or skipping with this pen.
All prices include USPS priority shipping (with insurance) to US. Buyer pays for additional shipping charges to ship internationally (I'll provide a $7.50 credit).

If the pen is not as described, then I'll gladly accept returns and even pay for return shipping. I've had many positive transactions on FPN and eBay and can provide references.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Extra Fine - Excellent but weaker detail (see description)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - New Jersey
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info

Fountainpencrazy