The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Announcement: New Privacy Policy
Please note that as of today, May 25, 2018, a new Privacy & Cookie Policy is in force, compliant with the GDPR. By continuing to use FPN, you accept this new policy.
You may find the new policy by clicking the button or link at the bottom of each page called "Privacy Policy", or alternatively by clicking below:

New Privacy Policy
***** The FPN Admin Team *****

Two Six Pen Boxes For Sale

Price - $30.00

Time Left - 81 Days, 6 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

The Ashton Corona boxes are well-made and have an attractive exterior. I have fitted out the inside of these two to make them into appealing places for six of your pens.

I started by sanding and varnishing the interior bare wood surfaces, then lined the boxes with royal felt and fitted a set of six individual cradles for the pens.  In each box, I added artwork to enhance the overall design.

One of the boxes features art related to Paris, the city of light, and it has black felt lining its interior and providing a soft, protected lining for the cradles. Artwork in the second box includes a vintage map. I selected a marbled brown felt for the lining of the box and cradles.

Either box will hold six pens, each up to 5 3/4 inches long. The pens are cradled in soft felt and will touch nothing but the lining.

The boxes measure 6 3/4 inches by 6 1/4 inches by 2 1/4 inches and I have fitted a 2mm thick foam pad to the undersides to minimize sliding and to avoid scratching your desk or table top.

The Ashton Six Pen Boxes are priced at just $30 plus actual mailing cost, each. If you are interested, please email me at BamaPen@jehubbard.com and be sure to include your ZIP Code or location so that I can provide a firm mailing cost quote.

I take payment by PayPal or if you prefer to use a card, I can email an invoice.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model No, not a pen, N/A
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info Not a pen, N/A
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Not Applicable - Not a pen

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Not Applicable - Not a pen
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Alabama
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info