|***** The FPN Admin Team *****|
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
I am selling my 1920's Parker Duofold Lucky Curve Jade (or Green Apple???). This is a fully restored pen. It sports correct original (very large) nib and a Christmas tree feed.
I pride myself on making sure that my pens are great writers, and this one is no exception. It fills properly, flows the ink well, never skips, has no hard starts, does not dry out, and sports a stubby nib that runs very smoothly. Please see the writing sample below. I have only used a high quality regular ink in the pen.
The imprints are crisp, there is minimal brassing. Alas, there is the usual discoloration on the barrel and cap from the petrification of the original sack.
I have been using this pen regularly over the years, and it is really a gem of a work-horse, not to mention an example of one of the greatest (and beautifully simple) fountain pen designs from the early era. It really is lovely.
As usual, I offer a common sense satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with the pen when you receive it, inspect it and try it out, please let me know within a week and we will arrange for you to send it back for a full refund. If the reason for a return is not due to a shortcoming on my part, you are to pay for the return shipping, as is only fair.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I do ask that you refrain from low-ball offers. This is not a fire sale, and this is a classic vintage high quality pen.
I much prefer to sell domestically within the US, as this is the simplest process for me to carry out.
Price: $175 (which includes shipping within USA)
Other objects in the pictures are not for sale.
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size M (Medium)
- Restoration status Professionally Restored - Work carried out by recognized Professional specialist
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Outstanding / Excellent - Well preserved, some signs of use and wear
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - Maine
- Shipping To USA
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes