The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Reduced (Ground To Xef) Geha Schulfuller 600 (60S) For Sale

Price - $70.00

Time Left - 49 Days,

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

vintage Geha Schulfuller mit reservetank 600 (1957-1961). Made in Germany. Ground to XEF.

Classical germany piston filler system in black plastic body with ink window and firm reserve drop of ink.
 Posted Image

Nib: The nib is steel, original PK size ( gilding lost). The nib is rigid and not flexible.
 Posted Image

The pen have imprinted serial number on body: 03027271 and personality: DAGMAR HEGEMANN.

Posted Image

Cap also have personality firm imprint "HKM" but I don't know about this firm anything. Cap have nonstandart Geha form with very thick golden ring and clip.

Posted Image

The pen in excellent conditions. The piston mechanism work perfectly: soft and light. 
Posted Image

Sizes: Full size of pen - 122mm (~4.84"), without cap - 112mm (~4.33"). Body diam. - 10mm (~0.39"), grip diam. - 9mm (~0.35"). Full weight - 13g (~0.42oz), without cap - 7g (0.21oz)

Posted Image
As a guide, Platinum Century # 3776 UEF was taken. Line it is 0.2mm in tests, both in the right and in the back side.
Posted Image

For comparison, I wrote both instruments near (at the bottom of the page), each line is signed, where Platinum, where Geha. Platinum is filled with Platinum Black Carbon, and Geha - Pelikan Fount India.

Posted Image

The middle ink flow and there no omissions (spaces).

Posted Image

About shipping: Free worldwide shipping as registered airmail with tracknumber.

About payment: I accept payment through Payoneer or any payment cards through Payoneer system without any additional fees. (ask me personal invoice)

If you need additional info or photo, just write to me.

​ps: The delivery time from Ukraine to US\Europe as usually about 2 weeks.

pss: I make a comparison of the work of the instruments on video.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size XXF / EEF (Extra-Extra Fine)
  • Restoration status Restored - Work carried out by non-professional

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Outstanding / Excellent - Well preserved, some signs of use and wear
  • Payment Visa/Mastercard/etc.
  • Shipping From Ukraine
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info