The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Macanudo Eight Pen Box Sold

Price - $45.00

Time Left - 30 Days, 19 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

This Macanudo Vintage Cabinet Selection 1988 cigar box has been transformed into a rather elegant pen box.  It even has a wire prop to hold the lid open for display – this is original to the box.

I have carefully sanded and smoothed the interior surfaces (which were completly unfinished wood), then applied several coats of Minwax Satin Polyurethane Varnish, hand-rubbed between coats.  A handsome Hunter Green velour-flocked pen tray combines with the medium brown wood finish for a classic look. A 2mm thick foam pad covers the bottom of the box to inhibit sliding and protect your desk or table surface from marring.

The box measures 8 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 2 1/4 inches and holds eight pens, each up to 7 1/4 inches long.  The pens pictured include a Montblanc 149 so that you can see how well large pens fit in this box.

The Macanudo Vintage Cabinet Selection Eight Pen Box is priced at $45 plus actual mailing cost. If you are interested, please email me at BamaPen@jehubbard.com and include your location or ZIP Code so that I can provide a firm mailing cost quote.

I accept payment by PayPal or I can email an invoice which you can pay with a card if you prefer.

I mail by USPS Priority Mail in the US and by USPS International First Class Package outside the US.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model No, not a pen, N/A
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info Not a pen, N/A
  • Nib Size Not a fountain pen
  • Restoration status Not Applicable - Not a pen

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Not Applicable - Not a pen
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Alabama
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info