The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Vtg Edacoto Woodgrain Red Ripple (1920S) France For Sale

Price - $105.00

Time Left - 5 Days, 5 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Edacoto in Woodgrain Red Ripple with semiflexible №3с nib. (1920s). Made in France.

The tool is made of red hard rubber like a wood (Woodgrain Red Ripple) in the form of a cylinder with a flat top. The system of filling is classic with lever. The cap is threaded, the thread is two-threaded, the complete closure is 2.5 turns. The lever filler and the ring on the cap are steel. The clip is missing.

Posted Image

Nib: gold, 18K, number 3. On the nib there is embossed "EDACOTO 18Cts 1pe Quality №3c + stamp". A pen with well-controlled variability (like a Watermans Ideal), I would describe as a semi-flex.

Posted Image

A very rare pen: it can be seen both from the font on nib and the characteristics of hard rubber. Hard rubber on the body and the cap became duller than on the gripe which is hidden by the cap. The faded part acquired an easy green tint. Maybe he can not be seen in the photo, but it can see throught the eyes.

Posted Image

Dimensions of the pen: 122mm(4.8") full length with a cap, without a cap - 114mm(4.5"), thickness of the case - 12mm(0.5"), in the middle part of the grip - 8.5mm(0.33"). Weight of the handle: 16g(0.56oz), and without the cap - 11gr(0.39oz).

Posted Image

In general, the instrument looks laconic and very vintage.

Posted Image

The tool was fully serviced and tested.

Posted Image

The right side of the nib writes about 0.35mm, the pressure increases the line to 1.5mm, the back side of the line - 0.2mm. There is a pleasure feedback.

Posted Image

About shipping: Free worldwide shipping as registered airmail with tracknumber.

About payment: I accept payment through Payoneer( www.payoneer.com ) with any payment cards (through Payoneer system) without any additional fees. (ask me personal invoice)

Posted Image

If you need additional info or photo, just write to me.

​ps: The delivery time from Ukraine to US\Europe as usually about 2 weeks.

pss: sample update

Posted Image

pss: ordinary writing, video: 

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size F (Fine)
  • Restoration status Restored - Work carried out by non-professional

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Extra Fine - Excellent but weaker detail (see description)
  • Payment Visa/Mastercard/etc.
  • Shipping From Ukraine
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info