The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Announcement: New Privacy Policy
Please note that as of today, May 25, 2018, a new Privacy & Cookie Policy is in force, compliant with the GDPR. By continuing to use FPN, you accept this new policy.
You may find the new policy by clicking the button or link at the bottom of each page called "Privacy Policy", or alternatively by clicking below:

New Privacy Policy
***** The FPN Admin Team *****

Nakaya Dorsal Fin Version 1 Nanohana-Iro For Sale

Price - $825.00

Time Left - 81 Days,

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

For sale is my Nakaya Dorsal 1 in Nanohana-iro. Sorry for the pictures this one is very hard to photograph.  The pen is a cigar so it does not have a clip.  I also added a rhodium plated 14k nib in broad.  This pen is a phenomenal writer.  The pen has been inked twice.  I would grade it as new.  The yellow finish is what I would call mustard yellow. I have attached the link from Classic Pens so you can see their pictures of the pen.

https://www.nibs.com...-1-nanohana-iro

I purchased the pen new from Classic in the spring of 2017. Inner box (balsa wood?), pen kimono and ink cartridges included. If I can find the outer rice paper box I will include it.  The pen also comes with the standard gold converter. I will include insured USPS Priority shipping in the continental US.  I prefer not to ship international.

The pen sold new for $1,100.  I am asking a firm $825.00.  No offers or trades accepted, please do not fill my in box with them.  If you would like specific pictures please let me know and I will do my best to get them to you.

I will accept a check for payment but hold until in clears my bank. PayPal accepted as well as long as you pay fees ($24.00).

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size XXF / EEF (Extra-Extra Fine)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - North Carolina
  • Shipping To USA, continental

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info