The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Announcement: New Privacy Policy
Please note that as of today, May 25, 2018, a new Privacy & Cookie Policy is in force, compliant with the GDPR. By continuing to use FPN, you accept this new policy.
You may find the new policy by clicking the button or link at the bottom of each page called "Privacy Policy", or alternatively by clicking below:

New Privacy Policy
***** The FPN Admin Team *****

S.t. Dupont Olympio Xl 'vertigo', M Nib For Sale

Price - $600.00

Time Left - 80 Days, 23 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Looking to consolidate my collection and move some of my infrequently used pens.  This is an S.T. Dupont Olympio XL (the larger size) in the rarer 'Vertigo' lacquered finish with an 18k Medium nib.  Got it many years ago and have not used it much because I write smaller and generally prefer a finer line.  It's conservatively rated as Outstanding/Excellent because of the usual micro-scratches on the gold trims but the lacquer finish is impeccable (not scratches or chips at all).  Still has the S.T. Dupont box, papers and converter that it originally came with.

Pictured next to a Pelikan M800 and Montblanc 146 for size comparison. I can PM more pictures and/or the serial number on request.

Asking $600 USD which includes shipping in Canada/US.  Payment by PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Outstanding / Excellent - Well preserved, some signs of use and wear
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Canada - Ontario
  • Shipping To Other or combination(see description)

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info