The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Announcement: New Privacy Policy
Please note that as of today, May 25, 2018, a new Privacy & Cookie Policy is in force, compliant with the GDPR. By continuing to use FPN, you accept this new policy.
You may find the new policy by clicking the button or link at the bottom of each page called "Privacy Policy", or alternatively by clicking below:

New Privacy Policy
***** The FPN Admin Team *****

Nikon Digital Photo Full Equipment - N E W For Sale

Price - $450.00

Time Left - 59 Days, 7 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Welcome to a rare opportunity to get a full photo equipment by Nikon (and other top makers, see detail below) in new condition from a closing store: a complete digital photo kit (camera + two lenses + professional flash + bag + accessories), including the following items:

+ Nikon D60 digital camera body
+ Nikon EN-EL9 battery
+ Nikon MH-23 quick charger
+ Nikon USB cable
+ Nikon charge cable
+ Nikon shoulder strap
+ Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor zoom lens, 18-55mm, 1:3.6-5.6 GII ED
+ Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor zoom lens, 55-200mm, 1:4-5.6 G ED IF-ED VR
+ Nikon HB-37 lens hood
+ Nikon CL-0918 lens pouch
+ Nikon drivers CD
+ Nikon D60 full instructions and quick guide as well
+ Nikon lens instructions
+ Metz 48 AF-1 flash unit (Nikon dedicated)
+ Metz full manual for the flash unit
+ Lowepro Nova 170AW photo equipment bag
+ x2 52mm UV filters (already installed)
+ x1 52mm Polarizer filter
+ x2 additional batteries
+ wireless remote control
+ flash socket silicone lid with bubble level

IMPORTANT: All items are new, from a local retailer store now closing, and may show some signs of long storage, but absolutely nothing else. Therefore all items are in perfect condition, both aesthetically and functionally.  No hits, no drops, no water, no scratches, no damage at all, no missing nor broken parts. Everything is just what you get from factory, in pristine condition, their boxes open only for this photographs, and for thoroughly checking every fuction. 

Please note this one and only issue:  some brightest pixels may not appear sharply (or inconsistently) in the camera display when reviewing the photographs taken, but otherwise rest assured your photographs will be perfect in any other screen, and of course you will get perfect digital or printed copies.

Kindly visit the official website of the makers (Nikon, Metz, Lowepro) for full specifications, technical details, compatibilities, etc.  Please note I know nothing about photography, therefore please check the internet reviews and forums for expert comments and valuations.

Comes complete according to the photographs: my simple policy is "what you see is what you get".  Review my 100% positive feedback.

More pictures in my eBay listing 173307834480, where you can check also my feedback if you wish.

Price is 450USD, including REGISTERED AND TRACKED SHIPMENT, safely packaged in a parcel made to travel..

Feel free to ask me anything you may want to know prior to purchase (except technical details, sorry).

Thank you for reading this!

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info Not a pen, N/A
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Not Applicable - Not a pen
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Spain
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info