The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Art-Deko Backelite Vintage Pen In Red Marble For Sale

Price - $67.00

Time Left - 80 Days, 8 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Art-Deko vintage french pen in Red Marble color with semi-flexible nib SOMA #3 (perhaps 1930-1940yrs). Made in France. 
Unmarket vintage pen, cylindrical form with flat top. Cap on screw with 2 golded rings and build-in clip. Body material is bakelite. The filling system is lever-filled.
Posted Image
The cap have is "long" thread - 2.5-3 turns. The grip like a feed is ebonite.
Posted Image
Nib: The nib is middle geometry size, it have number #3, gold-plated. It have imprint SOMA Inox Iridium 3.
Posted Image
The nib is semi-flexible with filling feedback(not scratched).

Posted Image
The pen is writes smoothly. The line is usual side is about 0.35mm, by pressure increases to the 1.2mm (like F-3B by European standart). Other side have a thickness line with 0.3mm with less flow ink.
Posted Image
Full size: The size is folded pen - 128mm(~5"), without cap is 117mm(~4 2/3"). Body diam. is 13mm(0.51"), grip diam. is 10mm(0.39"). Full weight is 19g(0.67Oz), without cap is 12g(0.42Oz). 
Posted Image
Fully serviced and tested. The pen very comfortable on writing with a good balance.  

Posted Image 
About shipping: Free worldwide shipping as registered airmail with tracknumber.
About payment: I accept payment through Payoneer or any payment cards through Payoneer system without any additional fees. (ask me personal invoice)
If you need additional info or photo, just write to me.
​ps: The delivery time from Ukraine to US\Europe as usually about 2 weeks.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size F (Fine)
  • Restoration status Restored - Work carried out by non-professional

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Outstanding / Excellent - Well preserved, some signs of use and wear
  • Payment Visa/Mastercard/etc.
  • Shipping From Ukraine
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info