The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Reduced! Cross Townsend Lapis Lazuli Broad Nib On Hold

Price - $395.00

Time Left - 36 Days, 22 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

For sale here is a Cross Townsend fountain pen in the stunning Lapis Lazuli lacquer, a beautiful blue with flakes of gold leaf. Definitely the most beautiful of all the Townsends, though the Jade model runs a close second! This pen has been discontinued for some years. The lapis lacquer with gold flakes is complemented by gold plated trim with black lacquer banding. The two toned 18k nib was made by Pelikan. This nib is broad, soft and smooth and writes with a nice chisel tip. This pen appears to be new and unused, though I did dip it to test out the nib. 
The pen comes complete with box, assorted paperwork, a bottle of black ink, and a box of ink cartridges. The one thing that seems to be missing from the package is a converter, so you'd need to get one of those to complete the package. The pen is in new/mint condition. There are a few of these on Ebay in the $800-900 range. I think that's high. I'm offering this one for $495 NOW $395, including insured USPS Priority Mail shipping anywhere in the US. Shipping to Canada is also an option. 
First email gets it. Feel free to message with any questions. Price includes insured shipping within the US. Overseas shipping available at cost. Payment by Paypal. Thanks for looking!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size B (Broad)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Pennsylvania
  • Shipping To Other or combination(see description)

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info