The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Parker "51" Sold

Price - $59.95

Time Left - 20 Days, 18 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Here's a nice user grade Parker "51" in Burgundy.  The pen has been taken down for clean/inspection/servicing and is ready to go.  The collector, feed and breather tube are clean  and the hoop-style filler is bright and corrosion free.  The original pli-glass sac is supple and takes a full load of ink.  This is a Special model that is fitted with an Octanium nib that put down a smooth, Medium line when tested on Rhodia 5mm graph using Waterman Florida Blue ink (see writing sample).  The body is glossy showing normal use marks and there is evidence that pliers where used at one time to remove the hood.  I have conservatively polished the body and hood to minimize the most offensive marks.  Even though you can still see some marks the pen still presents nicely IMHO.  The cap is bright and ding/dent free with a tight clip.  The cap jewel was missing and has been replaced with a slightly smaller jewel from a "51" pencil.  Overall the pen looks good, writes nicely and will make a great everyday user.
$59.95 plus shipping ($3.85 USA only) ---- Sold
Interested members may PM me or click here to send me an email.
Paypal please :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Restored - Work carried out by non-professional

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Other - See description
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - New York
  • Shipping To USA, continental

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info