The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

New Visconti Homo Sapiens Maxi W/23K Palladium Dream For Sale

Price - $445.00

Time Left - 79 Days, 12 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Reg Price is $695 - My Price is $445  (others available below)

The Brand New Bronze and Steel Oversize/Maxi are $445 and the Dark Ages is $475…Brand New, Never Inked, Never Used.

Click the image above and scroll thru additional images

ALL Pens have the 23K Palladium Dream Touch Nib..and ALL have the Visconti POWER FILLER ink fill mechanism

ALL with the POWER FILL ink fill
BRONZE Trim ($445)  
STEEL / IRON AGE ($445) THis Pen has ben discontinued and retired - No longer inProduction
DARK AGE ($475) 

ALL NIB SIZES available - If I don't have it, I can order ANY of the nib sizes (takes 5-7 days) - Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, 1.3 Stub
Dimensions below…

The Homo Sapiens collection gets the highest marks from owners…simply stated they are a GREAT Fountain Pen.

The Homo Sapiens Maxi is handmade from hardened basaltic lava sourced from the Mount Etna volcano in Italy, with a trim made of solid bronze, or Marine Steel trim. The lava is virtually unbreakable, comfortable and warm to the touch, slightly hygroscopic, absorbing moisture from your hand. The pen caps using the Visconti 'Hook Safe Lock', a revolutionary capping system so you can cap a pen without worrying about the cap accidentally unscrewing in your pocket and leaking. The Homo Sapiens vacuum power filler is made of titanium to resist ink corrosion.   The Cap is postable.
You can also customize this pen with the magnetized My Pen System.

I also have separate ads in the classifieds for : Ragtime and the Ltd Ed Ragtime Anniversary, the LTD Ed MARBLE Millionaire , the Opera Metal, and the Divina (Midi/Medium), and the Pericle.

The Regular Price on the Homo Sapiens Oversize/Maxi is $695

My price for the Bronze and Steel Age $445, and the Dark Ages is $475.. plus $20 conus, International to be calculated  ...  
Paypal or Venmo or PopMoney

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - New Hampshire
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info