FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
RARE MONTBLANC #0M
LEVER FILLER - RED MOTTLED
Vintage fountain pen from 20's
This is the smallest Montblanc pen made with just a very little nib.
The pen comes fitted with original Montblanc 14 carat gold heart-hole # 0 nib Medium.
Length is 10 cm when cap is closed.
The pen is made from very rare red mottled hard rubber.The lever filler version is much rarer than the safety filler version.
The barrel and cap are near mint with crisp imprints and perfect color. The barrel imprint states "SIMPLO ORIGINAL MONTBLANC" with the star emblem. The cap imprints states "MONTBLANC" with mountain emblem (see photos)
The white cap star is shiny.
The overall condition of the pen is excellent, with minimal traces of use due to the age.
A really rare pen in wonderful condition.
Stefan Wallrafen & Jens Rösler. Collectible Stars I: Montblanc 1908-1947. [Koln: 2004], pp.44-45. Scarcity rating of 9 (on 12-point scale).
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size M (Medium)
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Outstanding / Excellent - Well preserved, some signs of use and wear
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From France
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes