FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Up for sale is an almost mint Soennecken 506 Grey Hatch fountain pen with a 14K-585 gold B nib (imprint on the nib: SOENNECKEN BONN).
The pen is in perfect working condition as it has been completely disassembled, cleaned and a new piston cork has been installed.
- A wet & smooth 14K-585 gold B (Broad) nib that offers nice line variation. The nib is quite small.
- Nib imprint: 14K-585 SOENNECKEN BONN.
- Transparent ink window (ambered).
- Piston filling mechanism works flawlessly, fills the pen with ease to its maximum ink capacity. A new cork seal has been installed a couple of days ago, tested and working very well.
- Very good writing performance. Please check the writing sample below.
- Imprint on the barrel: SOENNECKEN 506.
- Flaws: no cracks, no dents, no personalizations, no scratches: the pen is in almost mint condition. It has seen very little use over the last ~70 years (I assume it was made in the 1940s). Captop is made of black hard rubber and has discoloured to a dark chocolate brown colour. Please see the photos and video attached.
114 mm long capped,
108 mm uncapped,
142 mm posted.
No box or papers.
I tried my very best to make decent photos and video of the pen, Please check them as they are part of this offer and are the best way to describe the pen.
$plus shipping (worldwide registered shipping with tracking number /uninsured/ USD8, insurance at cost if needed).
Return is accepted within 14 days of receiving the pen.
Paypal is the preferred payment method.
As always, I am open to hear reasonable offers.
I will ship within 24 hours after payment is received.
First email/PM with the message 'I want it!' gets the pen. Feel free to ask questions or make an offer but be aware that those do not reserve the pen.
IMGUR ALBUM FOR PHOTOS: http://imgur.com/a/CVXT8
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size B (Broad)
- Restoration status Restored - Work carried out by non-professional
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Used
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From Hungary
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes