FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Near mint condition.
The striking "Saturno" series evokes the classic age of penmaking.
Made of durable yet colorful ebonite (hard rubber), the Saturno fountain pen fills via the timeless crescent filling mechanism.
Just one squeeze of the crescent bar on the barrel, and your pen is cleanly and reliably filled with your favorite ink.
Each pen is turned from solid bars of ebonite and hand polished to an incomparable luster.
The reinforced clip and rings are cast from solid sterling silver.
Crescent filled fountain pen. Pen is manufactured from Stipula’s renowned ebonite in beautiful olive green with black striations and silver trim.
Pen has a rhodium 14k 1.1 mm stub nib and has been filled only a few times to test out.
Have box and documentation.
325 euros 315 euros (retail is about 600 euros)
Conditions of sale:
I prefer payments in Euros but willing to accept USD or £.
Paypal is my preferred means of payment but bank transfers are welcome (only in Europe).
Normal shipping anywhere in the world without tracking service – 8 euros
Tracked shipping anywhere in the world – 12 euros
Insurance – Available at your request, but only for European destinations
(Costs an extra 5 euros and I recommend for the more expensive pens).
I offer a no problem return policy for my sales. If you find the pen not to be as described, or not to your liking, send it back to me as you received it and I'll refund you the amount paid minus shipping costs.
I can be contacted using the PM system, but I prefer that you use e-mail:
Any questions you have, I’ll try my best to answer quickly.
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size 1.1 Italic
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From Portugal
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes