The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Cross Townsend Tuxedo - New/near Mint, M Nib For Sale

Price - $139.00

Time Left - 60 Days, 19 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Good afternoon, folks. Selling an extra Cross Townsend fountain pen in the handsome (and increasingly rare) Tuxedo pattern. I bought the pen as a backup to another Tuxedo Townsend, and I've never used this one.  I honestly can't even remember if I dipped it upon receipt; I may have, so I am not listing it as new. However, it has remained boxed in my desk drawer since purchase. It comes with original packaging as shown, papers (including Cross' lifetime guarantee), two cartridge refills, and a converter. No scratches, dents, etc., but there appears to be a small smudge where the cap would be posted. I could not capture it with my camera, but I have tried to price the pen accordingly. It is truly in mint condition.

$139 gets this beautiful pen shipped to you, CONUS, via Priority Mail. Shipping is available to other areas, including Canada, Europe, and Asia at my cost; please email me for an estimate but - beware - it is very expensive. Buyer is responsible for import duties, if any. Payment is by PayPal only, please. Offers will also be considered.

Many thanks for looking, and please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or if you'd like to see additional photographs of the pen.

All the best,

Chad

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Mint - Unused, not inked, no visible flaws, almost like new
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Georgia
  • Shipping To Other or combination(see description)

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes

pennut

Q:

Is it a 585 nib?

A:

Stainless steel

Vpen

Q:

Is it a steel nib?

A:

Stainless steel