The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

New St Dupont Defi Old & New Style Fountain Pens For Sale

Price - $399.00

Time Left - 33 Days, 16 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Reg Pirce $650 My Price is $399  Brand NEW, NEVER INKED, NEVER USED

Click the above image in order to scroll thru additional images - lighting on the images is not what I had hoped for...if you are interested and would like more images let me know and I will take some.

On the LEFT - DUPONT DEFI  OLD STYLE # 400674 – Palladium trim with Black Chinese Lacquer and Carbon Fiber Composite
In the MIDDLE - DUPONT DEFI NEW STYLE  # 400675 –  Palladium trim with Black Chinese Lacquer and Carbon Fiber Composite  
On the RIGHT - DUPONT DEFI NEW STYLE  # 400707 – Gun Metal with Stainless Steel and Palladium Plated trim and Carbon Fiber Composite

All are New, Never Used, Never Inked…

If you have never owned a ST Dupont Fountain Pen, you are truly missing out on a fabulous brand.  Dupont makes exceptional Fountain Pens, at virtually every price level.  The nibs are the smoothest and most consistent, right out of the box.

The difference between the Old style and New style is the cap and the clip…Old style has a traditional cap with the clip on it.  The New style has the clip mounted on the barrel and it has a cone shaped cap to go over the nib/section.

DUPONT DEFI  OLD STYLE # 400674 – Palladium trim with Black Chinese Lacquer and Carbon Fiber Composite
Medium Nib  OR Fine nib -  Cartridge (short International)  International Converter (Not included)  Box, papers
Reg Price $650
My Selling Price is $ 399 plus $20 shipping (Conus)

DUPONT DEFI NEW STYLE  # 400675 –  Palladium trim with Black Chinese Lacquer and Carbon Fiber Composite
Medium  Nib OR Fine nib -  Cartridge (short International)  International Converter (Not included)  Box, papers
Reg Price $650

DUPONT DEFI NEW STYLE  # 400707 – Gun Metal with Stainless Steel and Palladium Plated trim and Carbon Fiber Composite
Medium Nib OR Fine nib– Cartridge (short International) International Converter (Not included)  Box, papers
Reg Price $650

Paypal

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - New Hampshire
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info