The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

[Reduced] Pelikan M800 Tortoise Obb Nib For Sale

Price - $900.00

Time Left - 18 Days,

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Hi all,

I have finally decided to sell my Pelikan M800 Tortoise (the model from 2013-2014). It is a gorgeous pen, in fact soooo gorgeous that I never dare taking it out of home, and keeping it at home has become nonsense for me.
Besides, it is fitted with an OBB nib, quite exclusive, out of production as far as I know. As expected, it writes broad and juicy, but not too broad as to be impractical.
Pen has seen very little use, always at home, and condition is perfect. No microscratches (but is is used, so I have to select the option "near mint" for my ad) It has spent most of its life inside the original box. I will provide the sheath (see photo) and the original box that was provided with the pen. Also the paperwork that came with the pen will be provided.

I would like to get 1200 1000  900 US dollars (or the equivalent in €) for the whole batch: pen, sheath and box. Shipping to any place in the world is included: the pen will be shipped from Spain, using registered mail, and I will provide a tracking code for the parcel. Payment must be done by Paypal.

Thank you (sorry for not so good pics).

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size OBB (Oblique Double Broad)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Spain
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info