The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Value Pens: Pilot, Pelikan, Lamy, Sheaffer For Sale

Price - $137.00

Time Left - 75 Days, 10 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I've updated my list of value pens for sale. Please have a look! 

There are a bunch of value pens here, some cool pens and nice nibs. A bunch of Italics too. Please add $6 for insured USPS Priority Mail shipping, no matter how many of these you want to grab. You can also combine with pens from my other listings. Payment by Paypal, first firm message gets them. 

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

1. Sheaffer 300, Grey, Steel M Nib, C/C Filler- This is a brand new Sheaffer 300 fountain pen. It's a nice, substantial feel. The grey lacquer is nice, has a bit of transparency to it. I have another of these I've been using and it's a nice writer. This one is brand new in box with papers, carts and converter. $75 new. I'd like $30 NOW $27

2. Sheaffer Javelin, Matt Black, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- Older mid range Sheaffer. Rounded barrel end, squared off cap top. Smooth medium nib, rubberized section. Nice size and heft. Looks new, no box or papers. $25 NOW $10

3. Lamy Safari, Blue, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- Lamy Safari in blue with black clip and nib. This one has some surface wear on the plastic. I'd call it very good condition. Cartridge or converter filled, converter not included. SOLD!

4. Platinum Plaisir, Red, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- Platinum Plaisir in glossy red with red nib. Nice pen, smooth nib. Looks new except for a bit of darkening to to the red coloration of the nib. Cartridge or converter filled, converter not included. $10

5. Pilot Prera, Green, SS M nib, Cartridge Filler - Funky neon green Pilot Prera fountain pen. Smooth and responsive stainless medium nib, fills by cartridge. I'm not sure which Pilot converters fit the Prera. Excellent condition and really a great writer. No box. SOLD!

6. Pilot Vortex, Green, Steel M Nib, Cartridge Filler- This is a super funky Pilot Vortex fountain pen. This is a cool design, sort of a super modern take on the classic Pilot long cap design. The pen is bright green and silver plastic, with a clear cap and green trim on the cap and barrel ends and clip. Actually a fairly substantial pen, screw on cap which posts with a nice snap. Inked once, but looks like a new pen. Stainless medium nib is smooth but firm. Takes cartridges but I don't know if a Pilot converter will fit. No box. I've seen these for sale for some truly ridiculous prices. Not sure what the draw is- these are discontinued but are they collectible? I'm going to ask for $35 for this one. NOW $30

7. Jinhao, MOP, GP M nib, C/C Filler- Another nice Jinhao, lacquer over brass construction with a sort of MOP inlay. Nice looking pen. Medium nib is smooth and a very wet writer. Inked but not carried. Basically new. $12 SOLD!

8. Duke Carbon Fiber, Grey, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- Flat top style with (no doubt faux) grey carbon fiber barrel. Big nib is smooth. Takes international cartridges or converter, not included. Lightly used, looks new.  $12 SOLD!

9. Jinhao, Peach Demo, Steel M Nib, C/C Filler- Cool Jinhao, sort of a Sailor 1911 knock off. About the same size as the smaller 1911 models. Transparent body has a sort of peachy color. Not quite orange. Build quality seems better than average for a Chinese pen. New pen, but has been inked and tested to ensure that it writes well. Good ink flow, smooth nib. Converter is new. No box. $10 SOLD!

10. Jinhao, Red, Steel M Nib, C/C Filler- Jinhao Lamy Safari knock off. Red plastic, chrome trim. Nib is medium, writes on the finer side. New pen, but has been inked and tested to ensure that it writes well. Converter is new. No box. $6 SOLD!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

11. Lamy Joy, Black. SS 1.1 Italic, C/C Filler- The Lamy Joy is sort of like a Lamy Safari desk pen, or the Lamy version of the Pelikan Script or Rotring Art Pen. This one is kind of cool, a sort of soft touch black plastic with the cap from an Al-Star. The nib is a Lamy 1.1 mm italic. Takes Lamy cartridges or converters, not included. Pen is in excellent + condition, no box. $25 NOW $20

12. Pelikan Script FP, Dark Blue, SS 2.0 Italic Nib, C/C Filler- Pelikan Script Calligraphy pen with smooth, crisp 2.0 italic nib. Fills by cartridge or converter (not included.) New pen. Cap does not post. No box or papers. $18 NOW $10

13. Pelikan Script FP, Light Green, SS 1.5 Italic Nib, C/C Filler- Pelikan Script Calligraphy pen with smooth, crisp 1.5 italic nib. Fills by cartridge or converter (not included.) New pen. Cap does not post. No box or papers. $18 NOW $10

14. Pelikan Script FP, Light Blue, SS 1.0 Italic Nib, C/C Filler- Pelikan Script Calligraphy pen with smooth, crisp 1.0 italic nib. Fills by cartridge or converter (not included.) New pen. Cap does not post. No box or papers. $18 NOW $10

15. Pelikan Future, Transparent, SS M Nib, C/C Filler- Cool transparent Pelikan Future with transparent green trim. Cool color scheme. Smooth medium nib. Takes cartridges and converter, not included. $20 NOW $10

(Get the 4 Pelikans for $42 Shipped) 

Combine to save on shipping. $6 for insured USPS Priority Mail, overseas shipping at cost. Payment by Paypal. First 'I want it' gets it!

Thanks for looking,

Doug

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size Other(s), see description
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - Pennsylvania
  • Shipping To Other or combination(see description)

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info