FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Reg Price is $775 – My Price is $549.00 (NEW , NEVER INKED and NEVER USED)
FABER CASTELL 2015 – LIMITED EDITION (1761 Pieces) LAST ONE!!
To view images click the image above and scroll
Graf Von Faber Castell has a NO CHARGE NIB EXCHANGE Service, so if you want a different nib, it’s easy and it’s free. The Nib MUST be in AS NEW condition.
Snakewood is one of the most strikingly grained noble woods.
Faber-Castell fluting and the wood surfaces are waxed by hand, in combination with high-gloss platinised fittings.
The special grain to which the reddish-brown veined snakewood owes its name is a magical feature – this wood is among the most expensive in the world and is especially prized in instrument making and exclusive works of art.
In honor of the foundation date of the Faber-Castell company in 1761, this exclusive edition is limited to 1,761 pieces. The edition is engraved on the clip ring of the fountain pen.
The fountain pen is characterised by its nib created almost exclusively manually in over 100 steps, and finally inscribed by hand.
FINE Nib is 18-carat gold with silver-colored rhodium – exceptionally polished iridium tip
Run in by hand
Spring Loaded clip, screw cap
Graf Von Faber Castell makes GREAT GERMAN HAND MADE Fountain Pens
Comes with: Outer Box, WOOD Presentation Box w/felt bottom, certificate of Authenticity, and the Graf Von Faber Castell Converter.
Reg Price - $775
MY PRICE - $549 (plus $20 Conus) (International to be calculated)
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size Other(s), see description
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From USA - New Hampshire
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes