The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Visconti Eusebio Limited Ed. Hand Painted By Mazzi For Sale

Price - $679.00

Time Left - 52 Days, 16 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

Hi all!  LAST REDUCTION!

This is an unused, mint, still in packaging limited edition of a  Visconti fountain pen made in a limited edition of 942 pieces, of which this is number 143.  The body is made of resin, which is hand painted by the artist Claudio Mazzi to honor Eusebio, a Portuguese football player (1942-2014) considered by many to be among the greatest players of all time.  The pen was created during Eusebio's lifetime.

The nib is palladium, and the filling system is by converter.  This pen has never seen ink.  My understanding is that this limited edition was never released for sale because of Visconti's inability to reach an agreement on royalties with Eusebio.

The box, packaging, warranty, and a beautiful crystal Visconti inkwell are included.  Be aware that the box weighs more than 2 kilos (exactly 5 pounds actually) as it is made of solid wood.

On the cap, there are two minute scratches in the acrylic that covers the painting.  I believe they are simply manufacturing artifices.  They do not affect the design or anything else, and I am pointing them out in the spirit of full disclosure.  I never noticed them until I was taking pictures today.  However, I am taking them into account in setting the price.  I have seen this unreleased pen on sale for up to $1,950 elsewhere. 

NOW $679 including shipping in the US.  Shipping overseas will be at cost.  

Payment by PayPal at DavidAugustus62@gmail.com or by check/money order drawn on a US bank.

Thanks for looking.  

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info LE info added
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New In Box - Current model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - New York
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info