The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Reduced: Panthere De Cartier 18K Gold Nib Fountain Pen 1990 For Sale

Price - $600.00

Time Left - 50 Days,

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I have for sale a 1990 limited edition “Panthere” fountain pen from Cartier in the Godron and black lacquer pattern. The pen is in “as new” condition and has never been inked, except perhaps for some light testing at the shop. The pen has a 18K medium gold nib and comes with its original box and outer cardboard box -somewhat damaged- including original papers and the authenticity certificate as well as a converter and a box with 10 cartridges (ink almost evaporated after so many years). The pen measures 13 cm long capped and 11.8 cm uncapped and sports the beautiful and iconic Cartier Trinity gold ring on the body.

This pen was manufactured during one year only (1990) and comes with its unique serial number etched onto one side of the clip as well as 'Panthere de Cartier' and 'Made in France'. It was retailed at above $1,500 back in 1990.

I ask $700 $600 for the pen plus shipping costs of $15 for Europe, the USA, Australia and Canada (registered traceable mail). Insurance will be taken only under request and at additional cost.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info Serial number info added
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition New Old Stock - Old model pen, never used
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Spain
  • Shipping To Other or combination(see description)

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info