The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Parker Duofold Fountain Pens For Sale

Price - $75.00

Time Left - 13 Days, 3 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

I have for sale these gorgeous modern Parker Duofolds and a Parker Sonnet. From left to right on the tray:

Posted Image

1. Duofold International Historical Collection - Lapis Blue FP. Brand new, never used and in mint condition. Comes with box and gold coloured trim converter. Medium Nib. $SOLD usd
2. Duofold International Historical Collection - Big Red FP. Used on a handful of time and in near mint condition. Comes with box and gold coloured trim converter. Medium nib writes smoothly and reliably. SOLD
3. Duofold International Godron Gold FP. The pen has never been used by me and I can't see any signs of being inked, however, I will list it as used just in case. The finish is very good with only two small marks in the tail end trim rings and a light scuff on the body (both pictured). Has a Fine nib. $SOLD
4. Duofold International Godron Silver FP & BP set. Unused, near mint condition. Comes in a large original display box that is also in great condition. The sterling trim has a nice patina which can be polished of course if you prefer a bit more shine. The FP comes with a medium nib and also includes the original converter. $SOLD usd
5. Duofold International Black & Gold FP - This is the older style banner nib and cap medallion. The pen has the date code for 2001. Medium nib writes smoothly and reliably. Just the usual microscratches and comes with box. Converter also supplied. SOLD
6. Parker Sonnet in Midnight Blue Laque. Pen comes boxed and is in unused excellent condition including the original display tag. It bears a clear 1996 date code, and has a medium nib and converter. $75 usd

All prices include FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING via standard post. For tracking please add $5. Please send me a PM if you have any questions.

All payments are via paypal.

Cheers
Chris

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
  • Nib Size M (Medium)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From Australia
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info