FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Up for sale is a celluloid Montblanc 142 fountain pen from the 1950s. The smallest pen of the Meisterstück series with the iconic telescopic piston and the original two-tone 14C Medium nib.
- A smooth two-tone 14 C M (Medium) nib that offers some line variation (please see writing sample for comparisons).
- Ebonite feed
- Short length ink window with some ambering
- Telescopic piston filling mechanism that works flawlessly, fills the pen with ease to its maximum ink capacity.
- Writing is smooth, somewhat on the drier and finer side of things. I would say it is ideal for daily writing, filling out forms, writing on cheap paper, etc. I experienced minimal skipping during fast writing (please refer to photos).
- Flaws: some microscratches can be found on the pen (there are no deep scratches however), otherwise it is in excellent cosmetic condition The pen has been lovingly used and I am sure it did not see much use over the last 6 decades.
No box or papers.
I tried my very best to make decent photos + video of the pen, Please check them as they are part of this offer and are the best way to describe the pen.
$375 $365 $355 plus shipping (worldwide registered shipping with tracking number /signed for/ USD8 - insurance at cost if needed).
Paypal, skrill payment - either one is fine with me.
As always, I am open to hear reasonable offers.
I will ship within 24 hours after payment is received.
First email/PM with the message 'I want it!' gets the pen. Feel free to ask questions or make an offer but be aware that those do not reserve the pen.
Link to Photo Album: http://imgur.com/a/4Dcrc
Please see my other adverts as well if you are interested in vintage fountain pens.
Further item information (esp. Pens)
- Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
- LE and/or Serial Number Info No LE, pen(s) not numbered
- Nib Size M (Medium)
- Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new
Shipping & Handling
- Condition Used
- Payment PayPal
- Shipping From Hungary
- Shipping To World
General rules and conditions
- Conditions & Rules Yes