The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Montblanc Heritage 1912 - Bb Double Broad Nib For Sale

Price - $625.00

Time Left - 82 Days, 13 Hours

Please sign in to contact advertiser directly

For sale is the Montblanc Heritage 1912 equipped with a 14k Double Broad BB nib.  The Montblanc Heritage 1912 is a safety pen with a piston filling system that is absolutely amazing. This pen is equipped with the BB Double Broad, and it provides a juicy and very broad stroke, as well as a very fine horizontal stroke. This pen is absolutely stunning, and is in great condition having been only inked a couple of times.  The black precious lacquered barrel and resin cap with platinum-coated fittings are crowned with a Montblanc emblem in mother-of-pearl lacquer under a transparent cap-top. The rhodium-coated Au585 gold nib features a triangular-shaped heart-hole and amazes with a smooth writing style.

Includes Original Boxes.

This pen retails for $1,110, but I'm asking only $625 (or best offer) shipped free in the CONUS (international at cost). I will consider reasonable offers on this pen.

Montblanc Heritage 1912
Black Pen with Platinum Trim
14k gold rhodium Double Broad Nib
$625

Terms of Sale-All prices include shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance in the CONUS. I will ship internationally, but for an additional cost. The first person to say "I Want it" gets the pen. Questions do not hold the pen. If you would like to purchase this pen, please email me or you can PM me. 

Further item information (esp. Pens)

• Brand and Model Added brand(s) and model(s)
  • LE and/or Serial Number Info Serial number info added
  • Nib Size BB (Double Broad)
  • Restoration status Unrestored - In original condition or new

Shipping & Handling

• Condition Near Mint - Inked, very minor wear (micro scratches)
  • Payment PayPal
  • Shipping From USA - California
  • Shipping To World

General rules and conditions

• Conditions & Rules Yes
There are no public questions for this advert.

Advertiser Info